Virtual Job Fair Information
A. There will be one main Zoom link that will run the entire time of the Job Fair
· The Job Fair main ZOOM ROOM will be streamed live via Face Book all day
· Employers will be given the link to the ZOOM Room for Presentations
· Employers will be either be given a second ZOOM Room link for interviews or to provide more information to attendees OR
· Employers can give us their personal ZOOM ROOM link for us to place in the EnVision Center KCMO portal for job seekers to gain access to the employer
· Employers will be able to have additional information like brochures, applications (web or print) available inside the SWD Booth in the EnVision Center Portal
B. Employers will access the Job Fair via ZOOM
This Zoom room will be where all employers will entered in to give a 10 to 15 minutes presentation about:
their business, the job opportunities they have available
what the requirements are to be eligible for hire
*** If they are interviewing and hiring the day of the Job Fair, they will tell the job seekers when they are available inside the portal for interviews
C. On the day of the event, all employers will be provided with:
If applicable, a separate ZOOM Room will be made available to Employers that want to conduct interviews and hire on-site
o 1. Employers should schedule time slots for interviews, so they can fill available times and coordinate interviews.
o If applicable, a separate Zoom Room will be made available to Employers who want to conduct and hire on-site.
· All Job Seekers that are requesting more information and/or seeking interviews with employers who are conducting interviews and hiring on-site will access those employers via the EnVision Center KCMO portal – http://envisioncenterkcmo.org
· All Job Seekers will access the Job Fair via the EnVision Center KCMO portal – http://envisioncenterkcmo.org
· SWD will have mobile booths or designated areas in the city for job-seekers to help assist virtual job applications and interviews.
State Representative Brandon Ellington and team hosting a very successful job fair at the KCPD headquarters, Kansas City MO.
Documentary courtesy DEA-Media.US
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation will fund our mission.