Virtual Job Fair Information
A. There will be one main Zoom link that will run the entire time of the Job Fair
· The Job Fair main ZOOM ROOM will be streamed live via FaceBook all day
· Employers will be given the link to the ZOOM Room for Presentations
· Employers will be either be given a second ZOOM Room link for interviews or to provide more information to attendees OR
· Employers will be able to have additional information like brochures, applications (web or print) available inside the SWD Booth in the EnVision Center Portal
B. Employers will access the Job Fair via ZOOM
C. On the day of the event, all employers will be provided with:
A separate ZOOM Room made available to Employers that want to conduct interviews and hire on-site
· All Job Seekers that are requesting more information and/or seeking interviews with employers who are conducting interviews and hiring on-site will access those employers via the EnVision Center KCMO portal – http://envisioncenterkcmo.org
· SWD will have mobile booths or designated areas in the city for job-seekers to help assist virtual job applications and interviews.
State Representative Brandon Ellington and team hosting a very successful job fair at the KCPD headquarters, Kansas City MO.
Documentary courtesy DEA-Media.US
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation will fund our mission.
Don't be lost. Register with us for jobs!